Friday, March 25, 2011

We Are Waiting and Afraid...Again.


News of our scan came through...our babys heartrate has shown to be a little low.
This can indicate that things may not be well. We hope and pray that this little one will be ok.
We need to wait for a follow up scan in around two weeks.
This journey is emotionally exhausting. Others have walked a particulary difficult path as well, but we are truely being tested. We just wish for a little calm..for a time when things are cruising along without the constant nausea and worry of complications happening the other side of the world.
We are so looking forward to being parents. We just hope our wish will be granted.

7 comments:

  1. Hi SJ,
    I am sorry to hear this but it may mean nothing.I hope and pray everything works out this time. I am thinking of you.
    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Gem is correct and it is nothing. You don't need to be tested any more!! We will be praying for you here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that you are so anxious. Praying that all will be ok. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We pray that all will be fine and normal with the next scan. R & P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys, Any news ? I have been checking every day and hoping and praying for the best outcome. X G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sarah Jane... I just read your latest post. I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Brent. Peace be with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourselves and we are thinking of you both. Renee & Paul

    ReplyDelete